Music Licensing Could Get More Complicated and Expensive for...
Sign on to Retail Glitch Fix Letter
NOTICE: WRA Website Maintenance
ProStart Program Coordinator Position Opening
ProStart Program Coordinator
Unique opportunities for restaurant operators to tap into an...
Restaurants Endorse Judge Screnock for Wisconsin Supreme Court
Enter to Win a Home Run Package
WRA President & CEO Ed Lump Retires Leaving a Remarkable Legacy
Restaurant Industry Leaders Honored at 2018 Annual Awards Gala
Annual Giving Campaign
Invest in the Future of Foodservice
Join us in our annual giving campaign and help to support Wisconsin high school culinary and hospitality management students. Help our students find their passion for the industry!
Your donation supports:
- Over 100 high schools around Wisconsin
- More than 6,300 culinary and management students
- Professional development training for Family and Consumer Science educators
- Wisconsin ProStart Invitational culinary and management competitions
- Outreach to current and prospective schools
- Community events that bring together schools and businesses
- Promoting the foodservice industry as a professional career path
Donate to WRA
Your donation to the WRA Education Foundation helps us solidify the future for young foodservice professionals.