Sign on to Retail Glitch Fix Letter
NOTICE: WRA Website Maintenance
ProStart Program Coordinator Position Opening
Unique opportunities for restaurant operators to tap into an...
Restaurants Endorse Judge Screnock for Wisconsin Supreme Court
Enter to Win a Home Run Package
WRA President & CEO Ed Lump Retires Leaving a Remarkable Legacy
Invest in the Future of Foodservice
Restaurant establishments offer promotions for veterans
J-1 Summer Work Travel Program in Danger of Elimination
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
16th Annual WRA Fall Shootout
Bust a Clay for WRA!
Triple J Wing & Clay
- $100 for Shoot & Dinner
- $30 for Dinner Only
- $100 optional Games Package
Call the WRA Office today at 800.589.3211
Act fast - attendance is limited. No refunds will be issued, but registrations are transferable.
What is Sporting Clays?
There are opportunities throughout the day to win great prizes!
What is Provided?
- Multi-station shooting
- Explanation of the game, rules and safety
- Lunch and dinner
- Prizes for best scores
- Door prizes and opportunities throughout the day to win guns and a variety of prizes
What to Bring?
- A shotgun (contact club for rentals)
- Gun shells – at least 120 rounds
(available for purchase onsite)
- Eye and ear protection (available for purchase)
- Cart rental not available, but may bring own
Win Great Prizes
Big Shooters Games Package:
If you like to win great prizes, then save big with the Big Shooters Games Package. For just $100 per person, play all the following games and save $60 vs. paying separately for each one.
$100 Big Shooters Games Package Includes:
- Pistol drawing - 3 tickets
- Wine drawing - 3 tickets
- Booze drawing - 3 tickets
- Double pull “wingspan of tickets”
- Mulligans rounds 1&2
- Shooters challenge 1: Shotgun
- Shooters challenge 2: Flat Screen TV
$160 value for $100
- 10:00 am: Registration Begins
- 10:00 am: Shooter Warm-Up (optional)**
- 11:00 am: Lunch
- 11:45 am: Safety Review (mandatory)
- 12:00 pm: Sporting Clays – Round 1
- 1:45 pm: Break
- 2:15 pm: Sporting Clays – Round 2
- 3:45 pm: Social Hour
- 4:45 pm: Dinner & Program
Dinner will be held onsite in the club’s Woodfire Lodge
**Shooter Warm-up is your chance to sharpen your aim for the day's event. There is a nominal cost for this optional activity.
SponsorsSponsorship opportunities range from 20 Gauge ($250) to 10 Gauge ($1,000) with increasing recognition for greater contributions. Station sponsorships are also available for $125 plus prize donation. Click here or call the WRA office at 608.270.9950 for more details on the benefits of sponsorship.
Shoot LocationTriple J Wing & Clay
2687 ManCal Rd
From Green Bay:
County Hwy PP south out of De Pere for 9.4 miles. Turn West on Hwy 96 for 1 mile. Turn South on County Hwy PP for 5 miles. Turn East on Man Cal Road for 2.2 miles.
Hwy KK East for 9 miles. Turns into Man Cal Rd. Continue East 7 miles.
North on I-43 to Cty K (exit 160). Follow for 8.8 miles. West on Cty Rd. K to Oakwood Road for 12.8 miles. North on Oakwood Road for 1 mile.