Sign on to Retail Glitch Fix Letter
NOTICE: WRA Website Maintenance
ProStart Program Coordinator Position Opening
Unique opportunities for restaurant operators to tap into an...
Restaurants Endorse Judge Screnock for Wisconsin Supreme Court
Enter to Win a Home Run Package
WRA President & CEO Ed Lump Retires Leaving a Remarkable Legacy
Invest in the Future of Foodservice
Restaurant establishments offer promotions for veterans
J-1 Summer Work Travel Program in Danger of Elimination
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Would you like to make a meaningful difference in the lives of tomorrow’s foodservice leaders? Or perhaps you are passionate about “doing good” – and want to give back to your local communities. Whatever inspires you, we offer fun opportunities to get more involved -- such as volunteering at competitions, mentoring students or participating in events.
WRA Education Foundation Contact:
Executive Director, Education Foundation
Want to get involved? Don’t take our word for it! Hear why WRA members choose to get involved and donate their gift of time and talent to the next generation of foodservice superstars.
Promote Industry at Schools
- Be a guest speaker in the classroom
- Conduct a hands-on demo for students
- Offer a field trip to your place of business
- Participate in Career Fairs
Be a ProStart Mentor
- Coach a student competition team
- Provide real-world experience to an enthusiastic workforce
- Gain access to a qualified, interested pool of employees
- Make a lasting impact on students’ lives
Volunteer at Events
- Assist with student culinary and management competitions
- Attend student career and industry events
- Volunteer and assist with fundraising events
Help inspire tomorrow’s chefs, managers, operators, suppliers and foodservice educators by getting involved in Wisconsin’s ProStart® program. Your support helps build the next generation of hospitality industry employees.