Sign on to Retail Glitch Fix Letter
NOTICE: WRA Website Maintenance
ProStart Program Coordinator Position Opening
Unique opportunities for restaurant operators to tap into an...
Restaurants Endorse Judge Screnock for Wisconsin Supreme Court
Enter to Win a Home Run Package
WRA President & CEO Ed Lump Retires Leaving a Remarkable Legacy
Invest in the Future of Foodservice
Restaurant establishments offer promotions for veterans
J-1 Summer Work Travel Program in Danger of Elimination
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Prepare for your future hospitality career and complement your classroom learning with direct access to Wisconsin’s foodservice industry and its culinary and hospitality leaders. As a WRA Student Member, you'll get a jump start on your food industry career.
For more information, contact:
Stacy Leverenz | Education Foundation Program Coordinator
Why should you join?
- Explore the diverse selection of foodservice and hospitality careers
- Get advice from the state’s most talented culinary and hospitality leaders
- Learn the realities and rewards of the hospitality business first-hand
- Enjoy access to successful insiders through networking and training opportunities
- Set yourself apart by building your resume and personal portfolio
- Apply for WRA Education Foundation scholarships and receive funding for school
What are the benefits?
- Access to features and tips from key industry leaders through an exclusive Facebook group
- Digital subscription to the Wisconsin Restaurateur magazine and member newsletters and industry alerts
- Opportunities for legislative involvement
- Make connections and network with industry professionals
- Opportunities to participate in industry events and volunteer with ProStart programs
How can I join?
Follow these two easy steps:
- Complete the student application
- Print the completed application and mail it in with a $20 check to:
2801 Fish Hatchery Road
Madison WI 53713.
Please note the one-year membership runs from October 1 through September 30.