Sign on to Retail Glitch Fix Letter
NOTICE: WRA Website Maintenance
ProStart Program Coordinator Position Opening
Unique opportunities for restaurant operators to tap into an...
Restaurants Endorse Judge Screnock for Wisconsin Supreme Court
Enter to Win a Home Run Package
WRA President & CEO Ed Lump Retires Leaving a Remarkable Legacy
Invest in the Future of Foodservice
Restaurant establishments offer promotions for veterans
J-1 Summer Work Travel Program in Danger of Elimination
BECOME A SERVSAFE FOOD HANDLER
Learn how to properly handle food with courses developed by foodservice experts, specifically for our industry! Choose from online or in person, in English or in Spanish. Learn the basics in safe food handling and preparation, as well as additional content depending on your job specific services.
- WRA members save up to 20%!
- Covers Basic Food Safety, Personal Hygiene, Cross-Contamination and Allergens, Time & Temperature and Cleaning & Sanitation
- Complies with employer requirements for food handlers
- Online training that’s thorough and convenient
- Covers basic food safety practices for preparing and serving food
- Intended for employee training; does not meet Wisconsin requirements to be a Certified Food Manager