Sign on to Retail Glitch Fix Letter
NOTICE: WRA Website Maintenance
ProStart Program Coordinator Position Opening
Unique opportunities for restaurant operators to tap into an...
Restaurants Endorse Judge Screnock for Wisconsin Supreme Court
Enter to Win a Home Run Package
WRA President & CEO Ed Lump Retires Leaving a Remarkable Legacy
Invest in the Future of Foodservice
Restaurant establishments offer promotions for veterans
J-1 Summer Work Travel Program in Danger of Elimination
BECOME A SERVSAFE MANAGER
Fulfill state requirements to be a Certified Food Manager (CFM) in Wisconsin with ServSafe. Learn how to train employees in food sanitation, foodborne illness, and more. Choose from several online, classroom and language options. This will be a 90-question,
multiple-choice accredited exam. Passing score is 75 percent or higher.
- Meets Wisconsin requirements to be a CFM
- Interactive review presentation with certification exam
- Developed by foodservice experts specifically for our industry
- Only certification in state to allow advance study of book
- In-class or online training available
- Effective January 1, 2015, the process for Wisconsin Certified Food Manager’s (CFM) renewal/recertification is the same as initial certification and an exam is required every five years.
Establishments that have five or fewer food handlers across the entire staff (this includes front- and back-of-house) may qualify for renewal without exam under Wisconsin Licensure of Food Safety Training for Small Operators. The City of Milwaukee requires examination regardless of staff size.
- WRA members save up to 20%!
- No refunds will be given.
- Call 800.589.3211 if materials do not arrive 10 days before your scheduled classroom date.
- Attendance and travel expenses are tax deductible under IRC 162.
- Sessions with fewer than 10 people may be rescheduled.
- For special ADA or dietary accommodations, call 800.589.3211 at least four (4) weeks prior to the scheduled date.
- Registrations with payment are taken on a first-come, first-served basis; sessions may fill prior to registration deadline
Live Review & Exam
CLASSROOM OPTIONLearn how to train your employees on food sanitation, foodborne illness and more. Self-study that culminates in a one-day review with certification exam. Single day session (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) blends lecture, video and activities. Includes the most current edition of the ServSafe Manager book sent in advance, lunch, live review session and all exam fees.
$125-$160 + shipping fee – Best value and most comprehensive!
Live Review languages: English and Spanish
Book languages: English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean
Exam languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French Canadian and large print
Online Course & Live Exam
Convenient online training that provides 90 days to study at your own pace on ServSafe.com. Includes downloadable study guides, reference materials and interactive exercises. The exam must still be taken in a proctored environment.
$112-$125 + proctor fee
Proctored Exam Only
In the state of Wisconsin, training sessions are not required but some type of study (book or online) is recommended prior to testing. Exam retest fees can be expensive, so make sure you’re studying the most up-to-date materials.
$60 and up
Wisconsin Licensure of Food Safety Training for Small Operators
Small Operator Renewal
A one-day review session (8:00 am - 2:30 pm) that blends lecture, video and activities. Includes the most current edition of the ServSafe Manager book sent in advance, lunch and live review session. Businesses are eligible for this renewal ONLY if:
- The establishment has five (5) or fewer food handlers on the entire staff (including front- and back-of-house or anyone that handles or prepares food in any way)—see Certification FAQs page for more details
- The person already has a state-issued Certified Food Manager status
- The CFM status is within six months of the expiration date
- The person does not work in the City of Milwaukee (requires renewal by testing)
- The person is not required by employer to have a valid ServSafe certificate (requires renewal by testing)
$75 for WRA members; $90 for non-members
Small Operator TrainingConvenient online training that provides 90 days to study at your own pace on ServSafe.com. Includes downloadable study guides, reference materials and interactive exercises. Once you have completed the online training, print the Completion of Training document and post it in your workplace.
No refunds will be given. Registrations with payment are taken on a first-come, first-served basis; sessions may fill prior to registration deadline. Sessions with less than 10 people may be rescheduled. Call 800.589.3211 if materials do not arrive 10 days before your scheduled classroom date. For special ADA or dietary accommodations, call 800.589.3211 at least four (4) weeks prior to the scheduled date. Attendance and travel expenses are tax deductible under IRC 162. Register for Online Training